Engraining Sustainability into Food - Kelloggs Origins Conference
Event date: Thursday, 19 November 2020 - 10:30am to 2:00pm
An online conference for farmers and land managers who are looking to improve both farm and environmental performance.
About this Event
Productivity, sustainability, environmental impact, biodiversity... how do we bring all this together to achieve social, environmental and profitable outcomes.
A great line up of speakers to explore this subject including:
- Rob Cooke, Director EU Transition at Natural England, who will be talking about making ELMs fit in a commercial world
- Professor John Holland and Phil Jarvis from Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust, who will be challenging us about how we can take pest control to the next level.
- Roger Sylvester-Bradley from ADAS, who will entice us with ways to improve nitrogen use efficiency.
- Dave Freeman from Ricardo who will share the results of a carbon analysis project undertaken for project Origins over the last few months.
- Professor Steve McGrath, Head of Sustainable Agriculture Sciences at Rothamsted Research who will help us consider how the food we produce can transfer nutrients into the food chain.
The conference will be interactive and there will be plenty of opportunity for questions and discussion.