LEAF Sustainable Farming Review
View the website
The LEAF Sustainable Farming Review is a self-assessment on-line management tool to help you monitor your performance, identify strengths and weaknesses, and set targets for improvement across the whole farm. It has been developed in close consultation with farmers and advisors and offers a very practical, easy to use tool that has been designed to help you make more informed decisions that will drive your farm business forward - economically, environmentally and socially. It covers the 9 sections of Integrated Farm Management (IFM): Organisation and planning; soil management and fertility; crop health and protection; pollution control and by-product management; animal husbandry; energy efficiency; water management; landscape and nature conservation, and community engagement.
- The LEAF Sustainable Farming Review helps you to record, evaluate and improve your farming practices by allowing you to ‘step back’ from everyday farming practices and take an objective look at what you are doing and the reasons why. It will help to:
- Support your implementation of IFM;
- demonstrate your performance annually and over time;
- benchmark your performance against other farmers adopting IFM;
- ensure you keep ahead of legislative requirements;
- demonstrate your commitment to sustainable farming;
- and support continuous improvement.
To access this guide you need to be a LEAF member and log in (via the link).