Getting started with Regenerative Agriculture
Join the Agricology team and a range of guest speakers for a day of talks about getting started with regenerative agriculture and how to make it work financially.
Regenerative agriculture is becoming ever more popular across UK farming, however for many there are still uncertainties as to how best to get started, which techniques are suitable and how to make it work financially.
The day will cover:
• Gateway techniques for getting started with regenerative agriculture.
• Successes and challenges of adopting and integrating regenerative practices.
• How to measure impact on farm related to new practices and approaches
• How to make regenerative agriculture work financially.
• Where to link regenerative practices to government schemes, alternative routes to market & different financial models
• How to take regenerative agriculture to the next level by integrating concepts such as agroforestry.
Alice Midmer from the Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust will be hosting the day and we’ll hear from a selection of farmers including Stephen Briggs, Matthew Izod, Phil White, Nick Down and Tim Coates. They’ll share the stage with Global Farm Metric and a representative from Defra.
This event is hosted by Agricology in partnership with the Rothschild Foundation, at The Dairy, Queen Street, Waddesdon, Aylesbury HP18 0JW. The event is free to attend, with lunch and refreshments to be provided. There are limited spaces available so please book your place early.
If you have any queries or want to be added to the waiting list, please email; email@example.com