If you are a farmer, grower or researcher experimenting with agroecological practices and are happy to share your experiences - we would love to hear from you!
There are a number of ways you can get involved:
- Join the discussion on social media @agricology: post a question, share your photos or start a discussion.
- Watch our videos or share your own
- Come to an event
- Sign up to our newsletter (at the bottom of the page!)
- Write a farmer profile or blog
- Share updates on your trials and demonstrations
- Recommend a resource to go in our library
- Share your challenges with bugbear of the month!
- Suggest ideas for our monthly themes email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Agricology has over 9000 followers and is a great place to ask questions about transitioning to agroecological farming or to share your experiences of what works and doesn't work! Join the community and help us make farming more sustainable for you, your business and the environment.